Pexpay has partnered with fiat payment provider, Banxa, to allow users to buy crypto using Visa/Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Bank Transfers, etc. You may read our announcement for more details.
Below are the steps to guide you in using this new solution:
- Log in to your Pexpay account via Website. Go to [Buy] and click [Credit/Debit Card] at the top left corner of the homepage.
- Once the Banxa x Pexpay Widget appears, review your order details such as the fiat currency value, crypto amount, your preferred payment method and click [Create Order].
- If you are using this solution for the first time, you will be redirected to the Banxa website where you will need to complete the verification process. During this step, you will need to enter your Personal Details (ie Name, Date of Birth, Email, Mobile, Address) and Click [Verify]. You will receive a verification code via SMS to authenticate.
- Verify your identity by uploading a photo of your ID and click [Next].
- For added security, you will be asked to take a quick selfie.
- You will be asked to answer a simple transactional question for regulatory purposes then click [Continue].
- After the verification steps, you may now enter your payment details (Name on card, Card Number, Expiry Date, Security code). Please ensure the name on your card is the same name in the identification details you submitted. Click [Continue] once complete.
- After the payment, you will be be able to view your order summary and have the option to [Return to Pexpay]
- Once Banxa has verified all the details of your purchase, you will be notified via email that your order has been fulfilled. You may also view the status of your order via the Banxa Payment History page located in [Third-party Payment History] on your [Order] page.
Click to download the latest iOS/ Android APP
Pexpay takes compliance obligations seriously and strictly complies with the relevant requirements of local regulatory bodies. Please ascertain whether you are permitted to the service based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.