You can buy cryptocurrency via P2P trading with over 50 payment methods on the Pexpay App.
How to Buy Crypto via P2P Trading on the Pexpay App?
- Log in to your Pexpay App and tap [Trade]-> [P2P].
Alternatively, tap [P2P Trading] from the App homepage.
- You can use P2P to trade with other users.
Tap [Buy] and select the crypto you want to buy. You will see the available offers on the market. Tap [Buy] next to the preferred offer.
You will see the seller’s payment information and terms (if any) at the bottom. Enter the fiat amount you want to spend under [By Fiat], or tap [By Crypto] to enter the crypto amount you want to get. Tap [Buy with 0 Fee USDT] to confirm the order.
- Tap [Make Payment] and you will see the details of the seller’s preferred payment method.
Transfer funds to their account accordingly within the payment time limit.
After that, tap [Notify seller].
You may tap [Chat] to contact the seller at any time during the trade.
Important Note: You need to transfer the payment directly to the seller through a bank transfer or other third-party payment platforms based on the seller's payment information. If you have already transferred payment to the seller, do not tap [Cancel] unless you have already received a refund from the seller in your payment account. Do not tap [Notify seller] unless you have paid the seller.
- The order status will be updated to Releasing. After the seller confirms your payment, they will release the crypto to you and the transaction is complete. You can view the assets in your Funding Wallet.
- If you cannot receive the crypto within 15 minutes after tapping Notify seller, you can contact the seller directly by tapping the Chat icon on the top. You may also tap Appeal to contact Customer Support agents for assistance.
- Alternatively, you can appeal for the order. Please refer to Pexpay P2P Appeal Handling Rules
Pexpay takes compliance obligations seriously and strictly complies with the relevant requirements of local regulatory bodies. Please ascertain whether you are permitted to the service based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.