Pexpay is delighted to announce its official affiliate program, where you can earn up to 50% commissions on each qualified trade when you recommend Pexpay to your audiences.
Pexpay believes in the importance of the freedom of trade. Everyone should have equal access to the crypto market. Now you can be part of that mission by recommending the right platform to your audiences.
What is the Pexpay Affiliate Program?
This program is an extension of our referral program that is crafted especially for key opinion leaders and prominent people in the crypto world. Affiliates (individuals, crypto communities and business institutions) who create and share their exclusive Pexpay referral link to their audiences can participate to earn commissions. Once your referee creates a Pexpay account using your link and starts trading on Pexpay Spot and Futures, you will immediately receive commissions on their trades.
How Do I Qualify to Become a Pexpay Affiliate?
Social media account with 1,000+ followers or subscribers at least one social media platform. Any and all platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, TikTok etc. are eligible.
Financial leaders or opinion leaders with a community of 500+ members on at least one social media platform. Any and all platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, TikTok etc. are eligible.
- User base of 1,000+
- Market analysis platform with 2,000+ daily visits.
- Industry media platform
- Crypto fund
- Aggregate trading platform
Why Become a Pexpay Affiliate?
The various benefits enjoyed by Pexpay affiliates are listed below:
Pexpay Spot Affiliates
|Market||Total Referred Traders||Commission Rate|
*Total referred traders: The number of users who registered with your referral link and made a Spot or Futures transaction.
All of our approved Spot affiliate partners will receive a 45% commission rate on Spot trading. On top of that, those who invite more than 50 traders receive an increased commission rate of 50%. Once you earn an increased Spot commission rate and pass each half-year evaluation, the commission will be effective. Just a stream of immediate payouts after each trade is complete, which grows as you invite more users.
Pexpay Futures Affiliates
|Market||Total Referred Traders||Commission Rate|
Pexpay Futures affiliates will start with a 25% base commission rate. This means you get 25% of trading fees from your referrals. In addition to the above benefits, Futures Affiliates can earn up to 30% on Futures trading if your total referred traders are above 50.
For each affiliate, the referral commission rate will be adjusted in 6 months time (that is, 180 days after the adjustment date), and upon the completion of 180 days, only affiliates that meet the below-mentioned criteria will continue to receive referral commission benefits. Upon successfully meeting the minimum requirements, affiliates will receive a further 180 days extension at which time the next assessment will be conducted.
- Spot (45% commission rate) and Futures (25% commission rate): Onboard 10 new traders and achieve a trading volume of 50 BTC or more.
- Spot (50% commission rate) and Futures (30% commission rate): Onboard 50 new traders and achieve a trading volume of 500 BTC or more.
- If the affiliate who currently enjoys 50% Spot referral commission rate, fails to pass the half yearly review for onboarding 50 new traders and achieving a new trader volume of at least 500 BTC, but onboarded at least 10 new traders and achieved a new trader volume of at least 50 BTC in half a year, the affiliate’s Spot referral commission rate will be reduced from 50% to 45%.
- To be eligible to apply for a 50% Spot referral commission rate for the first time, the affiliate must have onboard at least 50 total traders. Please contact your account manager or customer service to apply for a 50% Spot referral commission rate after you have invited a total of 50 traders.
- The minimum requirements of half-yearly evaluation are based on the affiliate’s Spot referral commission rate. Affiliates with a 50% Spot referral commission rate require more traders and a higher trading volume for new traders.
- Number of new traders and minimum trading volume requirements apply to both Spot and Futures affiliates.
- New trader refers to a user who signs up through the affiliate’s referral link and has made a minimum of one trade (spot or futures trading).
How Do I Start Earning Commission?
Step 1: Become a Pexpay Affiliate
Fill out our Affiliate Application Form to submit your request. Your application will be approved and you will be notified within 14 days once our team has reviewed it and determined that you match the requirements listed below.
Step 2: Create and Share Your Referral Links
Create and manage your referral links directly from your Pexpay account. Each link that you provide for referrals can be monitored for performance. For each of your channels or for any discounts you want to offer to your audience, you can create unique referral links and share them on your social accounts.
Step 3: Sit back, relax and Earn Commissions
You can earn a commission every time someone signs up for a Pexpay account using your referral link.
Terms & Conditions
- Affiliates are subject to the same basic set of Pexpay referral terms and conditions.
- Pexpay does not allow any affiliate member to solicit an existing Pexpay user to create a new account with the sole purpose of becoming their referee. If Pexpay determines that an affiliate has manipulated the referral process, then the affiliate’s membership will be downgraded and the commission rate will be reduced to 20% for Spot and 10% for Futures.
- Pexpay does not allow any affiliate member to offer any additional Referee Cashback (share referral commission with invitee) privately. If Pexpay determines that an affiliate has offered any Referee Cashback privately, then the affiliate’s membership will be downgraded and the commission rate will be reduced to 20% for Spot and 10% for Futures.
- If Pexpay determines that an affiliate conducts any damaging and/or defamatory behaviour to Pexpay, then the affiliate’s membership and qualification will be terminated, with their commission rate reduced to 0%.
- Pexpay reserves the right to retrieve all referral commissions that have been distributed to affiliates’ accounts. Including but not limited to the following scenarios:
1. Affiliates post false Pexpay-related information or negative comments about Pexpay on social media.
2. Affiliates direct users to claim compensation from Pexpay.
3. Affiliates endorse themselves by using misleading words, especially Pexpay related, including but not limited to use terms like "partnership", "cooperation", "association", etc.
- In order to reduce phishing websites and to also prevent any confusion with the official Pexpay domains, Pexpay will void the qualification for any referral commissions of the account if any of below referral methods is found:
1. Redirected from any third-party websites or social media accounts imitating Pexpay. Including but not limited to the following situations:
- Redirected from pages similar to Pexpay.com, with an excessive amount of Pexpay logos and/or other content;
- Redirected from accounts attempting to imitate Pexpay’s social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, etc);
- Redirected from URLs that are similar to the URL of Pexpay, such as www.pexpay.xxx.com
- Redirected from any unofficial third-party URLs;
2. Posting your own Pexpay referral link as advertisements on search engines such as Google, Yandex, Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, etc.
- Pexpay reserves the right to amend or withdraw this article and/or the terms of our Affiliate Program at any time and for any reason, without prior notice.