After 4 long years, the wait is almost over as the World Cup trophy awaits its new champion. In line with our newly launched feature - Live Event Voting, Pexpay is kicking off an exclusive World Cup Game for all users to vote for your favorite football teams and win unlimited credits!
Starting this month, over a 28-day period and 64 matches, get ready for the ultimate football experience with us on Pexpay. Vote, Watch, and Win in our World Cup Game 2022! Be sure to read the following rules and examples to be prepared for the voting game!
Activity period: 2022-11-15 00:00 (UTC+3) - 2022-12-18 23:59 (UTC+3)
Activity A: Beat the Odds, Vote to Win! Unlimited Credits Up for Grabs!
*Note: We have added additional rules, to make the game even more exciting! Click here to learn more.
How to Participate?
- Users can participate in a 3-way vote before the start of the 90-minute match:
- Home Win
- Home Lose
The side with the correct prediction will be able to share the credit pool from the remaining two sides, according to their voting ratio. (Note: 90-minute matches refer to matches within regular time, excluding extra time and penalty shootout.)
- Users can place their votes on all of the three outcomes (Home Win, Draw and Home Lose) in the same match.
- No credit limit will be set for each vote.
- Voting will end before the start of each match.
- Votes cannot be revoked once they have been successfully submitted.
*total credit pool will be decided upon user's participation.
- Match: Germany vs Japan (90 minutes match)
- Result: Three types - Germany win, Draw, Germany lose
- Pre-match voting ratio: Germany win (10,000 credits), Draw (5,000 credits), Germany lose (1,000 credits)
Assuming that Germany wins, users who voted for Germany win will be able to split the credits from the other two sides in proportion to the credits they used to vote [draw (5000) + Germany lose (1000) = 6000 credits].
Therefore, if Jack votes 200 credits in "Germany win", then Jack can win: 200/10000*(6000)=120 credits
How to Get Credits?
During the activity, users can get the corresponding credits through the following 3 ways. These credits are needed to participate in the Pexpay World Cup Game 2022!
- Trade on Spot: During the activity, users can earn credits when trading on Spot. (Credit conversion ratio: 20 USD/ 1 credit, for every 20 USD worth of spot trading, the user will get 1 credit. *1USD=1USDT=100 credits)
- Refer your friends: During the activity, users will receive 200 credits for every new referral and after their referee completes a minimum 10 USDT trade on P2P (either buy or sell).
- Top-up credits: During the activity, users can top-up USDT to convert credits themselves (1 USDT=100 credits). Maximum limit of 50,000 credits to be converted per day for each user. (Individual quota will be recalculated at daily 00:00 UTC)
Credits Calculation Rules:
- Trade on Spot: all zero-fee trading pairs are excluded from this activity. No credits will be rewarded for zero-fee trading pairs.
- Trade on Spot: If the user is a referee and has a Spot commission rebate relationship with their referrer, the user (referee) will only receive 59% of the trading credits mentioned above. (Note: Trading credits will be accurate to two decimal places and rounded off from the third decimal place onwards)
- Refer your friends: Referees must complete the trading task within the activity period for referrers to obtain the bonus credits successfully.
- Top-up credits: Anytime during the activity period, users can convert their credits back to USDT. (Note:USDT available for withdraw)
- The credits will be calculated once a day at 00:00 (UTC +3) and will be credited to the user's account within the next 24 hours.
- Total credits consist of: Trading credits + Referral credits + Top-up/converted credits.
- Scenario 1
On November 20, Jack traded 1,679 USDT on Spot and topped up 500 credits, and Rose completed a trade of 2000 USDT on P2P and 1580 USDT on Spot.
>> Jack's credits: 1679/20 (trading credits) + 500 (top-up credits) = 583.95 credits
>> Rose's credits: 1580/20 = 79 credits (trading credits)
- Scenario 2
On November 20, Jack traded 1679 USDT on Spot, topped up 500 credits, and referred a friend, Rose, who also completed a trade of 2000 USDT on P2P trading and 1580 USDT on Spot. There is a Spot commission rebate relationship between them.
>> Jack's credits: 1679/20 (trading credits) + 500 (top-up credits) + 200 (referral credits) = 783.95 credits
>> Rose's credits: (1580/20)*59% (trading credits) = 46.61 credits
Activity B: Race to the top for our credits competition: $10,000 to be Won!
- During the activity, the top 32 users with the most trading credits + referral credits will be entitled to the final 10,000 USDT prize sharing at the end of the activity! (Note: The prize will be divided according to the proportion of credits. Top-up credits are excluded.)
- The rewards will be distributed in the form of USDT. Winners will receive the rewards in their Pexpay wallet within 7 working days after the activity ends.
- The winner list will be announced on Pexpay Website and all Pexpay official social media channels.
Terms & Conditions
* The ”activity” below refers to both activities A & B.
- Activity is only available for KYC-verified users only.
- During the activity, the rebate from the Referral program will not be affected. Users who refer their friends can still get 41% long-term commission rebate.
- Pexpay reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk-registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Pexpay reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Pexpay always takes compliance obligations seriously and strictly complies with the relevant requirements of local regulatory bodies. Please ascertain whether you are permitted to participate in the activity based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.
This activity carries a substantial risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The value of your investment may fluctuate and leads to losing the invested amount. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved and take certain steps to manage your risk. All strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Pexpay will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your participation in this activity. The investment return calculation estimates the value you will receive over the selected timeframe, and it does not show actual or projected returns in any fiat.
Have more questions? Submit a request