If you wish to unlink Google Authenticator from your Pexpay account, please follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Submit a new request from Zendesk: https://support.pexpay.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- You can select your question category as [Other Questions]. Enter your email address, and write the Subject for your request.
- Then scroll down to see this page.
Firstly, you need to describe your reasons why you want to unlink your GA (1). Next, please select your fiat market (2), you will also need to provide your Pexpay ID (UID)(3). Finally, you will need to upload the following information (4):
- Attach a clear photo of your ID/Passport/Driver License for account verification purpose.
- Write this text note on paper: "Verification for Pexpay" and hold the text note together with your ID/Passport/Driver License
After submitting your documents, our Customer Service team will review and notify you once your GA has been removed.
Please note that after unlinking your GA, withdrawals from your account will be disabled for 48 hours for security reasons.
Click to download the latest iOS/ Android APP
Pexpay takes compliance obligations seriously and strictly complies with the relevant requirements of local regulatory bodies. Please ascertain whether you are permitted to the service based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.