Pexpay aims to bring a better trading experience to our users, and we are excited to share the latest Futures trading promotion with you. Participate in our Futures welcome campaign and trading competition to share a total prize pool of 10,000 USDT!
Activity Period：2023-03-10 00:00 (UTC) – 2023-03-19 23:59 (UTC)
Activity 1：Try on Futures, Share the 8,000 USDT Prize Pool
Who is qualified?
All users who have never traded on Pexpay Futures before 2023-03-10 00:00 (UTC).
How to win?
Simply make your first USDT-M Futures transaction of ANY amount to share the 8,000 USDT prize pool!
- The rewards will be divided according to the proportion of the transaction volume during the activity period.
- Limited to the first 800 eligible users, move fast!
Activity 2：Race To The Top 20, Win From the 2,000 USDT Prize Pool
Who is qualified?
All new and existing users are welcome to join.
How to win?
Top your ranking with your total contract transaction volume during the activity period. A total of 2000 USDT will be shared among 20 top-performing users.
- The rewards will be distributed according to the ranking of participants' total transaction volume.
- List of the top 20 winners will be announced on Pexpay social media channels after the activity ends.
Find Us On
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pexpay_official
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pexpay.official
- VK: https://vk.com/pexpayofficial
- Telegram (English announcement channel): https://t.me/pexpayofficial
- Telegram (Russian group): https://t.me/PexpayRUCommunity
- Telegram (Korean group):https://t.me/pexpayKR
- Telegram (English group):https://t.me/pexpayglobal
Terms & Conditions
- The total transaction amount will be calculated in USDT.
- For all activities, the reward will be distributed to your Pexpay wallet within 10 working days after the activity ends.
- Pexpay reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Pexpay reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Risk Warning: Futures trading, in particular, is subject to high market risk and price volatility. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of adverse price movement. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. Before trading, you should make an independent assessment of the appropriateness of the transaction in light of your own objectives and circumstances, including the risks and potential benefits. Consult your own advisers, where appropriate. This information should not be construed as financial or investment advice.