Pexpay Futures will launch USDⓈ-M USDC perpetual contract at 2023-03-13 04:00 (UTC) with up to 30x leverage.
More details on USDCUSDT Perpetual Contract can be found in the table below:
|USDⓈ-M Perpetual Contract||USDCUSDT|
|Launch Time||2023-03-13 04:00 (UTC)|
|Capped Funding Rate||Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)|
- Based on market risk conditions, Pexpay may adjust the specifications of the contracts from time to time, which include the tick size, maximum leverage, initial margin, and/or maintenance margin requirements.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Crypto Futures Trading: Things You Need to Know Before You Begin
What Are the Differences between Spot Trading and Futures Trading
Find Us On
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pexpay_official
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pexpay.official
- VK: https://vk.com/pexpayofficial
- Telegram (English announcement channel): https://t.me/pexpayofficial
- Telegram (Russian group): https://t.me/PexpayRUCommunity
- Telegram (Korean group):https://t.me/pexpayKR
- Telegram (English group):https://t.me/pexpayglobal
Risk Warning: Futures trading, in particular, is subject to high market risk and price volatility. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of adverse price movement. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. Before trading, you should make an independent assessment of the appropriateness of the transaction in light of your own objectives and circumstances, including the risks and potential benefits. Consult your own advisers, where appropriate. This information should not be construed as financial or investment advice.