Pexpay will update the zero-fee Bitcoin trading program and BUSD zero maker fee promotion, effective from 2023-03-22 00:00 (UTC).
Validity Period: 2023-03-22 00:00 (UTC) until further notice
|Trading Pairs||Maker Fee||Taker Fee|
|BNB/TUSD, ETH/TUSD||0%||Standard taker fees|
|BTC/USDT||Standard maker fees||Standard taker fees|
|BNB/BUSD, BTC/BUSD, ETH/BUSD||Standard maker fees||Standard taker fees|
- Users will continue to enjoy zero maker and taker fees when trading BTC on the BTC/TUSD spot trading pair only.
- The BUSD zero maker fee promotion will now exclude the BNB/BUSD, BTC/BUSD and ETH/BUSD spot trading pairs. All other BUSD spot trading pairs will not be impacted.
- Standard trading fees will apply to BTC/USDT spot trading pairs, as well as the BNB/BUSD and ETH/BUSD spot trading pairs.
Terms & Conditions:
- Pexpay reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk-registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- All trading volume and metrics related to the programs are measured by Pexpay at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Standard trading fees apply after the programs end. Please refer to the fee structure for more details.
- Pexpay reserves the right to cancel or amend the program or program rules at its sole discretion.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!