- Affiliates are subject to the same basic set of Pexpay referral terms and conditions.
- Pexpay does not allow any affiliate member to solicit an existing Pexpay user to create a new account with the sole purpose of becoming their referee. If Pexpay determines that an affiliate has manipulated the referral process, then the affiliate’s membership will be downgraded and the commission rate will be reduced to 20% for Spot and 10% for Futures.
- Pexpay does not allow any affiliate member to offer any additional Referee Cashback (share referral commission with invitee) privately. If Pexpay determines that an affiliate has offered any Referee Cashback privately, then the affiliate’s membership will be downgraded and the commission rate will be reduced to 20% for Spot and 10% for Futures.
- If Pexpay determines that an affiliate conducts any damaging and/or defamatory behaviour to Pexpay, then the affiliate’s membership and qualification will be terminated, with their commission rate reduced to 0%.
- Pexpay reserves the right to retrieve all referral commissions that have been distributed to affiliates’ accounts. Including but not limited to the following scenarios:
1. Affiliates post false Pexpay-related information or negative comments about Pexpay on social media.
2. Affiliates direct users to claim compensation from Pexpay.
3. Affiliates endorse themselves by using misleading words, especially Pexpay related, including but not limited to use terms like "partnership", "cooperation", "association", etc.
- Pexpay reserves the right to amend or withdraw this article and/or the terms of our Affiliate Program at any time and for any reason, without prior notice.
- In order to reduce phishing websites and to also prevent any confusion with the official Pexpay domains, Pexpay will void the qualification for any referral commissions of the account if any of below referral methods is found:
1. Redirected from any third-party websites or social media accounts imitating Pexpay. Including but not limited to the following situations:
- Redirected from pages similar to Pexpay.com, with an excessive amount of Pexpay logos and/or other content;
- Redirected from accounts attempting to imitate Pexpay’s social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, etc);
- Redirected from URLs that are similar to the URL of Pexpay, such as www.pexpay.xxx.com
- Redirected from any unofficial third-party URLs;
2. Posting your own Pexpay referral link as advertisements on search engines such as Google, Yandex, Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, etc.