1. I’ve made a withdrawal from Pexpay to another exchange/wallet, but I haven’t received my funds yet. Why?
Transferring funds from your Pexpay account to another exchange or wallet involves three steps:
- Withdrawal request on Pexpay
- Blockchain network confirmation
- Deposit on the corresponding platform
Normally, a TxID (Transaction ID) will be generated within 30-60 minutes, indicating that Pexpay has successfully broadcasted the withdrawal transaction.
However, it might still take some time for that particular transaction to be confirmed and even longer for the funds to be finally credited into the destination wallet. The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains.
- Alice decides to withdraw 2 BTC from Pexpay to her personal wallet. After she confirms the request, she needs to wait until Pexpay creates and broadcasts the transaction.
- As soon as the transaction is created, Alice will be able to see the TxID (Transaction ID) on her Pexpay wallet page. At this point, the transaction will be pending (unconfirmed) and the 2 BTC will be frozen temporarily.
- If all goes well, the transaction will be confirmed by the network, and Alice will receive the BTC in her personal wallet after 2 network confirmations.
- In this example, she had to wait for 2 network confirmations until the deposit showed up in her wallet, but the required amount of confirmations varies depending on the wallet or exchange.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the transaction ID (TxID) to look up the status of the transfer of your assets by using a blockchain explorer.
- If the blockchain explorer shows that the transaction is unconfirmed, please wait for the confirmation process to be completed. This varies depending on the blockchain network.
- If the blockchain explorer shows that the transaction is already confirmed, it means that your funds have been sent out successfully and we are unable to provide any further assistance on this matter. You will need to contact the owner/support team of the destination address to seek further help.
- If the TxID has not been generated 6 hours after clicking the confirmation button from the e-mail message, please contact our Customer Support for assistance and attach the withdrawal history screenshot of the relevant transaction. Please make sure you have provided the above detailed information so the Customer Service agent can assist you in a timely manner.
2. Why has my deposit been credited yet?
Transferring funds from an external platform to Pexpay involves three steps:
- Withdrawal from the external platform
- Blockchain network confirmation
- Pexpay credits the funds to your account
An asset withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” in the platform you're withdrawing your crypto from means that the transaction was successfully broadcast to the blockchain network. However, it might still take some time for that particular transaction to be fully confirmed and credited to the platform you’re withdrawing your crypto to. The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains.
- Alice wants to deposit 2 BTC into her Pexpay wallet. The first step is to create a transaction that will transfer the funds from her personal wallet into Pexpay.
- After creating the transaction, Alice needs to wait for the network confirmations. She will be able to see the pending deposit on her Pexpay account.
- The funds will be temporarily unavailable until the deposit is complete (1 network confirmation).
- If Alice decides to withdraw these funds, she needs to wait for 2 network confirmations.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the TxID (Transaction ID) to look up the status of the transfer of your assets by using a blockchain explorer.
- If the transaction has not yet been fully confirmed by the blockchain network nodes, or has not reached the minimum amount of network confirmations specified by our system, please wait patiently for it to be processed. When the transaction has been confirmed, Pexpay will credit the funds to your account.
- If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your Pexpay account, you may check the deposit status from the Deposit Status Query. You can then follow the instructions on the page to check your account, or submit an enquiry for the issue.
Click to download the latest iOS/ Android APP
Pexpay takes compliance obligations seriously and strictly complies with the relevant requirements of local regulatory bodies. Please ascertain whether you are permitted to the service based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.