In this guide, you can find all the information that you need to buy cryptocurrency on Pexpay. If you don't have a Pexpay account, register for an account here.
Login to your Pexpay account, if you don't have one, you can create one within minutes.
Select [Buy] on the top navigation bar of the screen and choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy (USDT is shown as an example). Select the fiat currency (EUR is shown as an example) and filter by payment method and the amount you want to buy.
Now you have to choose an offer among all advertisers. Below is some information that may help you choose the best offer or advertisers:
- Orders: Number of orders processed by the advertiser, the higher the number the better.
- Completion rate: Percentage of successfully processed orders, the higher the number the better.
- Price: How much does it cost for a unit of your preferred cryptocurrency?
- Available cryptocurrency: Total amount of cryptocurrency that the advertiser has available to sell.
- Limit: The minimum and maximum amount that you can purchase per trade.
- Payment: The payment methods offered by the seller.
After you have decided what offer works best for you, go ahead and click on [Buy].
Enter the fiat amount or crypto quantity you want to buy and click [Buy]. Please check the terms and conditions from the seller before to place the order.
Confirm the order information: amount, price, quantity and payment method. Transfer the money to the seller’s account and click on [Transferred, Next]
- Do not click on [Transferred, Next] if you did not transfer the money.
- If you encounter any problems, please communicate with the seller via chat (on the right side).
- If you did not complete the payment and click [Transferred, Next] within the payment time limit, your order will be canceled automatically.
Confirm that you have sent the funds to the seller.
When the seller releases the cryptocurrency, you will see it at the top bar. The status of the order will change to “Completed”. Click on [Check my account] to see if you have received your funds.
If you did not receive the cryptocurrency within 10 mins after clicking [Transferred, Next], you can open an appeal to seek help. Our customer service will assist you with this order。
You can open an appeal by clicking on [Appeal]
Select a “Reason for Appeal”, add a “Description”and “Upload Proof” (Eg. bank transfer screenshot). Our customer support team will assist you in processing the order.
Pexpay takes compliance obligations seriously and strictly complies with the relevant requirements of local regulatory bodies. Please ascertain whether you are permitted to the service based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.