If you are not receiving emails sent from Pexpay, please follow the instructions below to check your email’s settings:
1. Are you logged in to the email address registered to your Pexpay account? Sometimes you might be logged out of your email on your devices and hence can’t see Pexpay’s emails. Please log in and refresh.
2. Have you checked the spam folder of your email? If you find that your email service provider is pushing Pexpay emails into your spam folder, you can mark them as “safe” by whitelisting Pexpay’s email addresses.
Addresses to whitelist:
3. Is your email client or service provider working normally? You can check the email server settings to confirm that there isn’t any security conflict caused by your firewall or antivirus software.
4. Is your email inbox full? If you have reached the limit, you won't be able to send or receive emails. You can delete some of the old emails to free up some space for more emails.
5. If possible, register from common email domains, such as Gmail, Outlook, etc.
Click to download the latest iOS/ Android APP
Pexpay takes compliance obligations seriously and strictly complies with the relevant requirements of local regulatory bodies. Please ascertain whether you are permitted to the service based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.