How to Transfer USDT from Pexpay to Binance with 0% Fee Instructions for transferring assets directly from an external site linked to your account.
Pexpay allows users to directly send and receive digital assets with your binded external site’s account, with 0 transfer fee.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Pexpay account.
2. Click on [Wallet] -> [Transfer] -> [Connect Binance]
3. In the pop-up window, click on [I am from Binance, Click to login directly].
4. Login to your external site's account.
5. Confirm to bind both accounts. Click [Ok].
6. Go to Pexpay -> [Wallet] -> [Transfer], you will see the [Confirm] button. You may now make a direct transfer to and from external sites. No fee will be included when making the transfer.
How to transfer assets from Binance to Pexpay
1. After logging in to your account successfully, from [Wallet] - choose [Overview]
2. On the bottom left corner, click [Pexpay]
3. Choose the coin and amount you would like to transfer, then click [Confirm]
4. Your assets will be transferred to a linked Pexpay account without any fee.
Pexpay takes compliance obligations seriously and strictly complies with the relevant requirements of local regulatory bodies. Please ascertain whether you are permitted to the service based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.