Go to the Trade page. Then, click on [My Ads] on the top right corner.
Tap on the [Post ad], or click [+] on the top right of the screen to create new ads.
- Set the ad type (buy or sell);
- Set the type of crypto asset you want to trade;
- Set the type of fiat currency for the ad;
- Select the price type. You can choose either “Floating” or “Fixed”.
Learn more about “Floating” pricing and “Fixed” pricing here
- Set the total trading amount
- Set the order limit
- Add payment methods for your ad. Then click [Next] to continue.
Please note that buyers must complete payment within the payment time limit you set, otherwise the order will be cancelled.
You can add the following information for your ad:
- Remarks: the remarks will be a reference for users before he/she places the order.
- Auto reply: the message will be automatically sent to the counterparty after he/she places the order.
- Counterparty conditions: users who do not meet the conditions will not be able to place an order. Your ads will be marked as Limit
Step 6: After confirmation, your ad will be successfully posted.
When the ad is published, you can edit, turn your ad online/offline or close your ad. Please note that you will not be able to change an ad once you close it.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Click to download the latest iOS/ Android APP
Pexpay takes compliance obligations seriously and strictly complies with the relevant requirements of local regulatory bodies. Please ascertain whether you are permitted to the service based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.