Why do You Need to Complete Identity Verification?
Verifying your identity details on Pexpay helps to elevate your trading experience. Pexpay requires users to complete it to increase account security and create a safe trading environment for everyone.
We have done our best to make this process simple and fast. Here is a guide on how to complete your identity verification.
Login to your Pexpay account and click on [Identification].
Here you see the Personal Verification page, click on [Verify] to start the process
After that, select your country and click on [Continue].
Enter your personal information; first name, last name, and date of birth and click on [Continue].
After that, enter your residential address, postal code, and city and click on [Continue].
Next, you will need to upload your ID document picture. Most users can choose to verify with a passport, ID card, or driver’s license. Then click on [Continue].
Follow the instruction to upload photos of your document photo. You need your government-issued ID, passport, or driver's license. Select which one you want to upload. Then click on [Continue].
After uploading the document photo, you will be asked to upload a selfie. Click Take a Selfie to upload an existing photo from your computer. Then click on [Continue].
That’s the end! You will receive an estimated completion date while your personal information undergoes our verification process.
After you have completed this process, your verification status will display “Pending Verification”. You will receive a notification email once your details have been verified.
Why Was My KYC Information Rejected?
- Part or all of the information is censored/cut out of the document
- The document was not entirely submitted (missing pages, scan/picture not centered)
- An integral part of the document is unreadable (dark or blurry document)
- The picture is of bad quality
Document do not match user data
- The submitted document is not from the person whose data is in the system (different identity, typo, inverted name, special characters, space in the name, etc.)
- Incorrect information has been edited before the verification of the document.
Document not accepted
- The document is not the one required or has been submitted in the incorrect category.
- The document is in a language not sup
- The document is already used in another Pexpay account
If all the information is correct but the system still rejects, please send the information to the support team for assistance. Please submit here
Pexpay takes compliance obligations seriously and strictly complies with the relevant requirements of local regulatory bodies. Please ascertain whether you are permitted to the service based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.