A spot trade is a simple transaction between a buyer and a seller to trade at the real-time market rate, also known as the spot price. The trade takes place immediately at the time when the order is fulfilled.
Users can prepare spot trades in advance so that the order will be triggered when a specific (usually better) spot price is reached, also known as a Limit Order. You can make spot trades on Pexpay through our trading page interface.
How to Make a Spot Trade on Pexpay Website
1. Visit Pexpay website and click [Log in] at the top right corner.
(1). Trading volume of trading pair in 24 hours
(2). Sell order book
(3). Buy order book
(4). Candlestick chart and Market Depth
(5). Type of order: Limit / Market
(6). Buy Cryptocurrency
(7). Sell Cryptocurrency
(8). Market and Trading pairs.
(9). Market Activities / Your latest completed transaction
(10). Open orders / Your 24h order history / Trade History / Funds
4. Let’s look at buying some BTC. At the top of the Pexpay home page, click on the [Trade] option and select [Spot Trading].
Go to [Buy Cryptocurrency] (section (6)) to buy BTC by filling in the price and the amount for your order. Click on [Buy BTC] to complete the order.
You can follow the same steps to sell BTC.
- Take note that the default order type is a limit order. If you want to place an order immediately, you may switch to a Market Order. By choosing a market order, users can trade instantly at real-time market prices.
- If the market price of BTC/USDT is at 20,000 but you want to buy at a specific price, for example, at 19,000, you can place a Limit Order. When the market price reaches your set price, your limit order will be executed.
- The percentages shown below the BTC Amount field refers to the amount of your held USDT should you wish to trade for BTC. Pull the slider across to change to the desired amount.
Click to download the latest iOS/ Android APP
Pexpay takes compliance obligations seriously and strictly complies with the relevant requirements of local regulatory bodies. Please ascertain whether you are permitted to the service based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.