Registration and Use of Fund Password for P2P Trading
- You fully understand the risks associated with P2P transactions and the use of the Fund Password, including, but not limited to, the risk of significant fluctuations in the value of Digital Assets, the credibility risks concerning the counter-parties under P2P transactions, and the compliance risks of the fiat currency transactions.
- You have sufficient knowledge and experience to safeguard your account and have a full understanding of both the risks and advantages of this service. It is your own decision to engage in P2P trading and you agree to independently bear all and any risks associated with P2P trading using our platforms. Before a P2P transaction, you have read and understood all contents of the P2P User Transaction Policy, the Terms and relevant rules on Pexpay platforms, and have consulted professionals before deciding, at your own discretion, on whether or not and how to complete the P2P transactions based on their recommendations.
- The platform is not a party in a P2P transaction. Therefore, any disputes between users engaging in P2P transactions have nothing to do with the platform. Thus, you agree and acknowledge that any disputes regarding your P2P transactions shall remain between you and your counter-party in your P2P transactions. The platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising therefrom. The platform is not obligated to assume the role of dispute resolution, nor is it obligated to assume any obligations, loss, liabilities, or responsibilities to any party (including but not limited to liability compensation or indemnities).
Tips for the setup and use of Funding Password
We strongly recommended you to protect your account to
- Create a Fund Password that is different from your Pexpay login password.
- Turn on the Fund Password feature ONLY during peak traffic hours and off during slow/resting hours.
- Change your Fund Password regularly.
I have read and agree to the terms for Fund Password.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Pexpay takes compliance obligations seriously and strictly complies with the relevant requirements of local regulatory bodies. Please ascertain whether you are permitted to the service based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.